Friday, February 22, 2008

Just listed new in my Etsy shop


This is one of my new favorite necklaces. It just makes me feel good when I wear it.
Protect: 1.
To keep from being damaged, attacked, stolen, or injured; guard. I love this necklace it makes me feel that I am protected and it reminds me also that a mothers job is to protect her little ones.
The Protect necklace is a 1 inch 925 Sterling silver disc that has the word Protect hand stamped. The necklace has a beautiful sterling silver angel wing and a pearl that has been wire wrapped and topped off with a bali bead cap. The charms hang on a 20 inch sterling silver snake chain. The letters on the discs have been blackened/antiqued to make the letters stand out. The disc will appear to be slightly tarnished but has been given and good polish.
Artist Note: The letters on this necklace have been hand stamped one at a time, I do not use machines. The letters will not line up perfectly and will appear to float. This should not be considered a flaw but part of the charm. This necklace is $55. You can purchase it at http://www.klacustomcreations.etsy.com/

No comments: