Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Testimonials

Hi Kristen -

I didn't check my mail on Saturday and last night decided to check my mailbox. What a wonderful surprise to find your envelope waiting for me. The necklaces are truly awesome! You outdid yourself. They both came out great! I love the one for autism speaks - the picture does not do it justice at all and knowing that some of the proceeds benefit the organization makes it all the more special. I'll be back soon and thank you again so very much for your beautiful work!

Best to you always,
Karen


A+++ Just wanted to let you know that I received my order. The necklace is beautiful, better than the picture, and I'm sure I'll enjoy wearing it. Also, your fast service was amazing, thanks for getting it to me so quickly. Susan N.

I first want to tell you what an awesome job you did on it - I absolutely love it, and I do not think there are too many places that someone could find such a unique piece. Kim R.

I absolutely LOVE the necklace! It's one of the best gifts I've ever received, and I really like that it was hand made, not mass produced. Becki D.

No comments: