Sunday, January 27, 2008

Kristen's Custom Creations is now available online!

I am pleased to announce that Kristen's Customs Creations is now available online. http://klacustomcreations.etsy.com


My specialty is custom hand-stamped jewelry. I have loved jewelry since I was a child and really like having unique items that are custom made specifically for me . I originally started beading jewelry and now work mostly with metal.


When I had Will I wanted something really unique because I was so proud of him and I didn't want the standard engraved machine made piece of jewelry so the result is the necklace pictured at the left. What began as a hobby many years ago has turned into a business, most of my business started by word of mouth and as it grew I decided to open up my shop online. I hand create each item in my shop and love creating custom orders. Most of my pieces are sterling silver but honestly I stamp on anything I can get my hands on. I am constantly designing new items and much of my inspiration comes from my every day happenings with my toddler, family and friends. Please visit me often and leave me a comment so I know you were here.









1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kristen - I love the quality and attention to detail that your jewelry has. Your packaging is so professional. Wishing you much success! Sandy