Tuesday, January 1, 2008

About me...


Hello, my name is Kristen. I am a busy WAHM to a 5 year old little guy named Will. I have a great hubby and we have been married for 12 years. We have another baby our greyhound, Kane. Kane is a rescued retired racing dog, he gets in more trouble than you can imagine.

Before having my son I spent 11 years working for a fortune 500 recruiting firm as their Branch Manager and always thought I would continue to climb the corporate ladder, boy did that change when I set eyes on my son Will who is now 5. I had great difficulties getting pregnant so I also spent much time during this process evaluating my life. It was an easy decision to become a SAHM but that soon changed once I opened Kristen’s Custom Creations which truly was a hobby that turned into a lil business. I love that I am still connected to the outside world yet am blessed to be able to work right at my dining room table. My days are filled with playing superheroes with Will, making a lot of glitter glue projects and cuddling on the couch when necessary!


If you would like to contact me please email me at
klacustomcreations@comcast.net

Come join me in my journey as a
WAHM.

Best,
Kristen

7 comments:

Beth and Janice said...

love your stuff - just darling!

Reed said...

Wow! I want all of it :)

shelley said...

oh my goodness i love love love your designs! i def need to keep this page posted! i also do a LOT of charity work and will keep you in mind.. stop by and say "hi!"
hugs,
shelley
http://iamstillstandingafterallthistime.blogspot.com/

Loukia said...

I love your creations - I think I want to order a necklace with my two sons names on it!

Twincerely,Olga said...

Hi! I love your jewelry and your blog!!!

Dalia (Generation X Mom) said...

Thanks for the message. Looks like a lot of great stuff here. I will be back to check more out later. I'm at www.generationxmomblog.com

Jessica Griz said...

Found your blog through You Capture, and I just love your jewelry! The I love you to the moon and back necklace is just precious!!!