Sunday, February 10, 2008

Doing it himself...

Will likes to do things himself lately. At 2 he feels he can handle most things that adults can handle He firmly states often, " I do it myself mama!" and about 5 seconds later he usually says "Help mama!" Last night he said he would dress himself for bed. This is how he did. :) This is a work in progress!

I am not a very patient person but am working very hard at standing back and watching him learn to do things, it takes 5 times longer but the satisfaction on his face when he does something is worth the wait!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Always make Mama wait little buddy! Because soon enough the ladies will make you wait! LOVE YOU!! GPAW...

Yooperchickie said...

Too cute!!

Linda told me to stop by and check out your new bracelet that you just did. I really like it. Those are the words that I live by.

You do custom orders, right? I really like that new bracelet, but would love some sort of red stone/bead on it.

Kristen Andrews said...

Hi Rachel yes I can add a swarvowski crystal to it. That would look very nice!