Friday, February 6, 2009

Say it isn't so LEGGINGS are back???

Untitled
Untitled - by klacustomcreations on Polyvore.com

Many of springs fashions have been inspired by the 80's, I vowed I would never wear leggings again but guess what I think I am going to give them a spin. Leggings are just too comfortable to pass up, you just won't see me exposing my bum, it will be covered with a long top or a dress.

You can read my article on leggings at TwitterMoms. I am a featured weekly contributor at TwitterMoms on all things fashion and beauty related.

Are you a member yet? TwitterMoms is a fabulous social network that is comprised of some of the most influential Moms and has almost 8000 members! Don't miss out on such a fabulous social network.





8 comments:

angie said...

Leggings may be back, but probably not the slouch socks and high top Reeboks that I wore with them!

Proud Mommy said...

It's like taking a walk down memory lane.......I even purchased some leg warmers!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I love leggings. They're like sweats in terms of comfort but look way better and can be worn in public. HOWEVER, unless you're 25 and under, it's probably not advisable to wear them without something long. You're absolutely right.

scargosun said...

They are comfy and I might have to do them too with the cute short dress or something.

Mel Fraase said...

Ugh, my daughter has a few pairs. I refuse to wear them for a second time...the 80's were bad enough...give me my yoga pants anyday!!

Dawn Parsons Smith said...

My daughter loves leggings....me, I'm a yoga pants girl too:) I do think for spring I may try it out a time or too...hmmm......

(your article was fantastic!)

Anonymous said...

Guilty as charged! LOL I have several not that I wear them outside :) just around the house with a long,long sweater over it :)

Jenni said...

I own both leggings and leg warmers! All I need now are some neon slouchy socks and matching hair scrunchies!