Tuesday, February 24, 2009

I heart my customers......


Do you know what I love my customers! This is a picture of one of my very sweet customers, Patti (3rd from left) and her girlfriends. Patti and her friends had a birthday celebration and guess what she gave them all.... necklaces from my shop. I love seeing the faces behind the jewelry I create, makes it feel that much more special. Take a look also and see where they went after their celebration dinner, my favorite store Target!!!

If you have a picture of you wearing one of my necklaces send it to me at klacustomcreations@comcast.net and I will post it here at my blog!!!!

Happy Birthday Patti and thanks for sharing the picture!

Here is a peek at something new in my shop, need some luck?


The "My Lucky Charm" necklace is available for $35 here.

10 comments:

Jennifer said...

Aww, cute!! Ok I promise to send you a picture as soon as I get one!

Unknown said...

What a great picture!

Anonymous said...

That is so nice :) I love the new necklace!

Anonymous said...

What a great picture and what a sweet friend she is!!! I will send you a pic of my and my necklace I have many to choose from since I wear the necklace all the time, I just love it and get compliments every time I wear it.

Proud Mommy said...

Can I be her friend?!!! I have a ring but a necklace is next on my list!!!!

Brandi said...

Thank you so much for helping raise money for Tuesday's memorial fund. You are amazing, and your necklaces are beautiful.

Anonymous said...

That is so sweet of you to showcase your customers!

Toni said...

That is awesome! I am going to be pushing and hinting for one for Mother's Day so hopefully I will have a picture to send you one day. :)

Stacy Uncorked said...

Great picture! That's so cool they all got awesome necklaces...and too funny they took a pic in your favorite store! ;) As soon as I have a chance, I'll take a pic of moi with my necklace for you... ;)

LOVE the new 'Lucky' necklace!

Sandy said...

I love your stuff! Let me know if you're interested in advertising on my blog. Tomorrow will be a Moms Unite post! :) Love "lucky":)