Friday, February 27, 2009

Fashion Friday: Turn some heads....

Turn some heads
Turn some heads - by klacustomcreations on Polyvore.com

This spring it is all about color and one of the hottest colors is Fuchsia. You can go with a touch of color or make a huge statement!

You can read the rest of this article at TwitterMoms where I am a regular fashion contributor.

Yesterday everyone said they loved my boots so go ahead and click on the below picture if you would like a pair for yourself. If you have a little girl you can get a matching pair for her too! I picked up the Camo pair for Will! These Kamik boots are really comfy!


10 comments:

Firefly@www.firefly-shop.org said...

Awesome :) love the color I have a nail polish like that :)

angie said...

Great article, Kristen! I always look for to Fashion Fridays to see what you've put together!

Veronica Lee said...

Fuschia's my favourite colour!

Mary Moore said...

Those boots are to die for!!!

Tiaras and Tantrums said...

those boots are cool - and I so can not wear that color!

tollesons4him said...

I would buy those boots in a skinny minute if it rained enough here in Texas for me to wear them.
Have a great weekend!!

Future Mama said...

WHAT CUTE STUFF! Awww, and I'd love to get those boots and match them with a little mini me someday aww, too cute!!

Jenn@mylifewiththecrazies said...

I am going to get a pair of boots for myself and my daughter! They are so damned cute!

Jenni Jiggety said...

I may have to actually buy those boots!

Leah said...

I love those boots! I went to the site and they are out of my size :( But so cute!