Friday, February 27, 2009

Fashion Friday: Turn some heads....

Turn some heads
Turn some heads - by klacustomcreations on Polyvore.com

This spring it is all about color and one of the hottest colors is Fuchsia. You can go with a touch of color or make a huge statement!

You can read the rest of this article at TwitterMoms where I am a regular fashion contributor.

Yesterday everyone said they loved my boots so go ahead and click on the below picture if you would like a pair for yourself. If you have a little girl you can get a matching pair for her too! I picked up the Camo pair for Will! These Kamik boots are really comfy!


10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome :) love the color I have a nail polish like that :)

angie said...

Great article, Kristen! I always look for to Fashion Fridays to see what you've put together!

Veronica Lee said...

Fuschia's my favourite colour!

Mary@Holy Mackerel said...

Those boots are to die for!!!

tiarastantrums said...

those boots are cool - and I so can not wear that color!

Anonymous said...

I would buy those boots in a skinny minute if it rained enough here in Texas for me to wear them.
Have a great weekend!!

Jennifer said...

WHAT CUTE STUFF! Awww, and I'd love to get those boots and match them with a little mini me someday aww, too cute!!

Jenn@ The Crazies said...

I am going to get a pair of boots for myself and my daughter! They are so damned cute!

Jenni said...

I may have to actually buy those boots!

Leah said...

I love those boots! I went to the site and they are out of my size :( But so cute!