Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Imagine and Thousand Words Thursday


I am teaming up with J over at Halftime Lessons to raise money for St. Baldricks Day which is an event that raises money for children's cancer research. The following is taken from J's site, I couldn't say it better!

Imagine a child that is never faced with cancer.

Imagine a world where our children ALWAYS outlive us.

Imagine never having to explain to a child about how the medicine might make them sick, or lose their hair, or make it so they don't want to play. Or can't.

J is going to shave his head on March 21st and guess what for every Imagine necklace purchased I am donating $5 to this event.



If you would like to purchase a Imagine necklace please click here and in the note please put "St. Baldricks Day" Please visit J's site Halftime Lessons to learn about other ways you can help!

To visit more Thousand Words Thursday please visit Cheaper Than Therapy Jen.

10 comments:

Unknown said...

This awesome. I love Jay and you're not so bad yourself either! :-) Which reminds me I have to email you about some things I am purchasing from my 100th post thing a couple weeks back. I've been so swamped and I am so blog behind. Okay email you soon...

Lee

Jenni said...

You are awesome, awesome, awesome.

Ann Harrison said...

Beautiful work Kristen. What a fantastic effort by you and Jay. I need to do my part too. (Rob's pay day is this Friday.... ;-> )

MaricrisG said...

You've got a big big heart! It is wonderful that you're doing this.

Anonymous said...

That is so cool :)

Proud Mommy said...

What a great cause....love the necklace.

Bree Shaw said...

how awesome! what a great cause.

Unknown said...

Seriously, what a cool thing you are doing!! I love that necklace (actually, I love just about everything you create!!)

Stacy Uncorked said...

You've done it again, Kristen! You're awesome! :)

Suzanne said...

Kristen, I love everything about your blog and especially love your jewelry! I am going to order one of the imagine necklaces but wanted to let you know I am a new follower, also. Thanks for visitng my blog, too. I can learn a lot from you.