Monday, February 16, 2009

Featured Reader: Let me introduce you to.......

La Dolce Vita

Happy Monday friends! I hope everyone had a fabulous weekend and a fantastic Valentine's Day! All of our snow melted and then Saturday we woke up to 3 inches of snow, YUCK! Anyone who follows my blog knows that I love introducing you to one of my fabulous readers. I met Tess at one of my favorite social networks and we quickly started following each others blogs. Tess shares her journey as a Mom and wears many different hats so grab a cup of joe and get to know my friend Tess.


Name:

Tess Moody of Six Feet Under


Family:

I am married with three children and one grandbaby.


How did you start blogging?


I happened to catch the Today show when they were doing a story on blogging. I had no idea what blogging was and that it was such a craze. I researched and found a blogging platform that I liked and tried it. I did several different types of blogs until I just decided to write about my life. It's been fun being able to write every day and (hopefully) have people interested enough to keep reading.




What is your parenting philosophy?


My philosophy on parenting is to mix a bit of what your parents taught you with a bit of what you believe a parent should be.


You will never find me without......


You will never find me without my laptop, a notebook and a pen(or without mascara and eyeliner either).


Day job:


Oh boy. Are you ready? I'm a writer, author, artist, and a photographer.


Here are my links to my businesses:


www.TMoodyDesigns.com

www.TMoodyPhotography.com

www.MommysBizathome.com

http://www.tmoodyart.com/


Favorite Stuff:


Music:

I'm not much for listening to music, but if I had to pick, I'd have to say anything 80's.

Food:

Seafood anything- especially if it's stuffed!

Tv/ Movies:

I love Desperate Housewives and well, ok, I'll say it-Girls Next Door. It's like a train wreck that you can't help but keep looking at.

Reading:

TWILIGHT SERIES-can you believe that I haven't seen the movie yet?

If you had to wear a T-shirt with your favorite saying on it what would it be?


Hmm, maybe....Six Feet Under - everyone seems to either be scared or think it's a funny title!


Favorite stores to shop at:


Target and Walmart. I love Target's home decor and Walmart's prices.


Good Stuff from Tess:

I'll just tell you a few of my favorite things to do:

I love reading blogs and finding out about other people's interests. It's like free books that change every day.

I love to design, paint and create any kind of art possible and if I couldn't create, I'd simply die.


Please be sure give Tess some comment love!! Also enter to win a set of Satin Hands Here


Would you like to be one of my Featured Readers? Please just send me an email at klacustomcreations@comcast.net the wait time right now is running 4-6 weeks for your feature to post, so be sure to contact me right away!!!!

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

I follow Tess's blog too and she's such a sweetheart!

Unknown said...

Hi Kristen! Thank you!
I've posted about this interview!

Unknown said...

I put your button on my sidebar!

Unknown said...

I put a photo of the item I want to win!

Unknown said...

I'm blogging over at Mombloggersclub about it!

Cinder Rail'lee said...

I'm new to blogging and Tess was one of the first blogs I came across, I loved her blog and joined the follow me club. I love reading about her, and the other wonderful women I've met through blogging.
She's a fantastic person!

Kati said...

I LOVE her blog.. and I would LOVE to see her win that necklace!!!

eight helping hands said...

Great interview Tess! Hope you win your contest!

Veronica Lee said...

Tess' blog is fabulous and I'm her follower. I would love to see her win.

Creative Junkie said...

Hi Tess ((waving))

Great interview!!

The Four Week Vegan said...

I love the name of your blog. Congrats on the interview!

Unknown said...

I love Tess! She is awesome!

Anonymous said...

I love reading Six Feet Under blog everyday. I look at first thing every morning .

Anonymous said...

Awesome feature :)

Stacy Uncorked said...

Love Tess's blog - thanks for featuring her! :)

Dawn Parsons Smith said...

What a great interview! I am off to meet a new bloggy friend!

Dawn Parsons Smith said...

Just back from Tess's blog! I am now a loyal follower! It's cute!

Jenni said...

Tess has a great blog! Another fun feature!