Thursday, July 16, 2009

A Thousand Words Thursday... I love you more than chocolate!



Will has a true love for chocolate and will do just about anything for some chocolate. The first thing he asks for when he wakes up in the morning is chocolate. I like chocolate but Will LOVES chocolate. Most days Will is sporting a chocolate mustache. You know some people just really, really love chocolate!

Very often my inspiration for new pieces comes from the little guy, the little things he says. One day he was telling me that he loves chocolate (just in case I didn't know) and I asked him if he loves it more than anything in the world and he said "No, I love you more than chocolate but I really, really do love chocolate too" It sometimes is something so simple that inspires me and this holds special meaning for me to it has been put to metal!

I have added it to my shop HERE.

For more Thousand Words Thursday please visit Cheaper Than Therapy Jen.

11 comments:

Liz Mays said...

I love how he is inspiring you! He's starting to look so much older. Yikes!

sheila said...

Omgosh that's so cute! :)

Kiki said...

Great pictures. Chocolate brings so many such joy. It always puts a smile on my face, and a few dimples on my thighs. Happy ATWT and take care.
-Kiki

Suburban Hooker said...

I'm with Will!!

Keyona said...

Well that's a whole lotta love then isn't it?

MommaD said...

Love that giant chocolate cookie!

a49erfangirl said...

Awww love the chocolate face!!

Jennifer said...

The first picture is so cute! Chocolate moustache AND goatee!

The Mom Jen said...

Perfect pics and necklace idea!

The Buntens said...

Love it! Start em' young with the chocolate.

The Redhead Riter said...

I love that necklace. It has to be the best one I have ever seen! I'm going to check out your shop.