Thursday, July 30, 2009

Random Silliness

"Look Mommy I look like you" I couldn't live without my velcro rollers!

Hawaiian shirt, bulldog shorts and Camo boots, good to go right? But he did it himself!

I am thinking he didn't like the email he got? This is a old keyboard and he insisted on taking it in the car. I gave in, I just wanted to get the show on the road!

I think the random silliness is what makes a ordinary day extraordinary!

If you would like to view other Thousand Words Thursdays please visit Cheaper Than Therapy Jen.

8 comments:

Liz Mays said...

I agree with you! I love random silliness!

The curlers don't seem to be working on his hair. Maybe just a few more minutes.

Kiki said...

Great pictures. Love the rollers and ensemble with Camo boots. Happy ATWT and take care.
-Kiki

a49erfangirl said...

LOL Loved the pictures. I love his face at the end.

Anonymous said...

So cute. When my daughter was that age she did the same thing, but I had to limit the keyboard to just the house and car.

Anonymous said...

Oh he is so adorable :)

Adie said...

So cute! My 3 year old does random things too that make me laugh! I love it. Looks like you get to laugh a lot too!

Angela @ Nine More Months said...

Love the outfit! I'm all about when the kid dresses himself, even if it look ridiculous. :)

If you have time later, come by my ATWT post and say hello!

City girl turned Country Girl said...

You & Will are so funny!!! I can't believe he really took that keyboard LOL!!! What a nice mommy you are :)