Monday, July 13, 2009

Let me introduce you to....


My little laptop hog... Will can not get enough Flintstones on Youtube.com lately. I am not even sure how he knew about the Flintstones. Why aren't the Flintstones on tv anymore anyways?

I had some technical difficulties with my Featured Reader post so it will be bumped until next week. If you haven't already be sure to enter to win one of my new pieces of hand stamped jewelry HERE. I just added some new pieces in my shop and have more to come, all with the new lowercase and uppercase script font.

Wishing all a great start to a fresh new week!

11 comments:

Proud Mommy said...

ha!!! I love this photo!! I always say that Jake is my "old soul" b/c he loves the "boomerang" channel that has all of the older cartoons like yogi bear, etc. They just don't make cartoons like the Flintstones anymore!!! :o)

Keyona said...

He looks so cute! Love it!

Loukia said...

Such a cute picture!

Stacy Uncorked said...

That is the cutest little laptop hog ever! :)

Jennifer said...

Gee, he sure is concentrating! It's almost like he's listening to an über important lecture! LOL!

Jenn@ The Crazies said...

And this is precisely why we have 2 laptops lol

Unknown said...

What a great photo! He is adorable.

Liz Mays said...

Uh oh...you need to start saving for another laptop! Although while you're making your creations, you couldn't be using it anyhow, right?

He's so stinkin' cute!

Anonymous said...

He's so adorable. We usually find Flintstones Ondamand :)

tiarastantrums said...

the flinstones are on boomerrang everyday! My kids love them!!

tiaras

City girl turned Country Girl said...

Oh my gosh!!! That picture is too cute!!! Definitely a framer!! Seriously what have happened to all of the GOOD cartoons LOL!! Our poor kids :~)