Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Priceless


The other day we were outside and I was watering some of my plants. I find when Will thinks I am not listening he says some of the most priceless things. He went in the house and got his Puppy book and said this to Kane (our greyhound)
"Kane come sit here I want to read you a book on dogs cuz you are a dog."
He then came over to me and said, "Mama Kane isn't listening to me, help me." Gee I wonder if he now understands how it feels when someone doesn't listen to you!!
What have you caught your kiddo saying or doing that is priceless?

4 comments:

Ali said...

I had gone to bed one night and had the baby monitor on. My boys were STILL awake and a heard my youngest say to his older brother, "Did you know that 1 and 5 is 6?" He just turned 4 so I thought that was so smart!

Anonymous said...

Actually this just happened last week, but one of our goldfish died and when I told my youngest that "Tiger" had died she put her hands on her hips and said "hum, I guess he just ran out of energy". I thought it was so cute.

Genny said...

That is so, so cute! Your post made me smile!

Rhea said...

ROFL What a cutie!! I love it when little kids talk to animals.

My 6 yr old jabbers away to himself when he's on the toilet...I try to listen in and hear what he's saying. lol