Tuesday, December 30, 2008

What is that big white thing???

I actually have been tagged by Mandy of Adventures of a Millennium Mom. My task was to select the 4th folder of my saved pictures and pick the 4th picture. We have thousands of pictures and just a handful of my husband's pictures, so this is why it is ironic. Hubby has a car collection and this is his 1995 Full Size Bronco and guess what it is for SALE! It really is very nice and is in excellent condition we just have too many cars and need some space!!! I find this funny since I keep asking him when it is going to be sold!!!

I now have the pleasure of tagging 4 bloggers if you chose to select the challenge it is easy!

Firefly
Angie of My Pretty Purse
Stacy's Random Thoughts
Tena of Punky Monkey's


P.S. Seriously if you know of someone who would like a 1995 Ford Bronco please email me klacustomcreations@comcast.net

12 comments:

Jenni said...

LOL! Who knew Mandy's tag could turn into some car sales experience for you?

Ali said...

Ummmm...OJ Simpson?

ParentingPink said...

Great impromptu sales pitch. LOL Found your blog from Jenni Jiggety. Love the necklaces you make!

Stacy Uncorked said...

LOL! What Jenni said... ;) Thanks for the tag...I accepted the challenge, and gave you an award! ;)

Unknown said...

I thought the same as Ali -- did you get that from OJ Simpson?

Us said...

That's funny!! What a great way to place your ad!! : ) xo

Anonymous said...

LOL about the above comments :) and thanks for the tag Ohh who knows what would I end up posting hahahhaha!!!

scargosun said...

That is a large truck. :)

Just wanted to let you know that my aunt bought me a gift from you for Christmas...the "The Tide Will Turn" (which I love!) and she had wonderful things to say about you. She very much appriciated the help you gave her when she ordered 3 times by mistake. Thank you!

Tena said...

How very OJ Simpson, lol!!

Kristen Andrews said...

yes it is just like the OJ Simpson Bronco, we hear that a lot. I call it the big white beast!

Kori said...

Too funny! A meme and a sales pitch all in one. Loved it.

angie said...

I used to know someone with a white bronco, we called it the OJ ride.

Thanks for the tag! Off to look at my pics...