Saturday, December 6, 2008

Product Junkie Approved: Relief

For many years I have been addicted to my Hand Relief hand lotion by Aveda. Back in the day when I use to get manicures every two weeks my manicurist always used it and I got hooked. The lotion isn't too heavy and I love the way it makes my hands feel. I use it year round. I keep a travel size tube in my purse, one by the kitchen sink and one on my night stand. I use it several times a day and it smells great and leaves your hands feeling wonderful.

This time of year my hands get so dry and this product just does the trick for me. You also have to love that Aveda uses all natural ingredients. I would say the Hand Relief lotion is one of my top 10 favorites!

Do you have a favorite hand care product?

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Definitely will try it :) right now I'm using Vaseline Intensive Rescue moisture locking lotion!

angi_b72 said...

never tried this, but i will have to my hands get soooo dry!!

Unknown said...

I love the way Aveda products smell!

Bob and Jenn Peacock said...

The accutane that I am on makes my hands so dry, and then washing them all day at work makes them extra dry! I am going to have to try this!

angie said...

I don't have a favorite - maybe this will be it!

Proud Mommy said...

I love their hair products....will have to try this one now.

Us said...

I don't have a favorite because I can't find a favorite! I'll have to see if I can find this one and try it! Thanks!

Anonymous said...

I love Earth Therapeutics Nail + Cuticle Lotion. I couldn't live without it!

Shannon said...

I don't have a favorite... but I need one! This year has been the worst for my poor, dry hands.

Ali said...

My hands get so dry this time of year too--I'll have to try this!

Dennis and Leslie said...

I like Origins Ginger Body Butter. It moisturizes and smells heavenly fresh!!

Coco said...

My sister used to work for an Aveda salon and I LOVE this hand creme! Definitely one of the best out there.