Friday, December 5, 2008

Fashion Friday: Warm and Toasty


Warm And Toasty Yet Oh So Fashionable by klacustomcreations

Mom would be so proud! Look at all of the fabulous cold weather items I have selected. Please don't tell my Mom, but I use to take off my boots, hat and gloves on the way to school, since I didn't think it was fashionable. I am so glad I have grown up, and now I opt for the warmest items I can find. Isn't it fabulous that warm and fashionable now go hand and hand!

It is so cold in Michigan and I am glad I have many fab warm and toasty items.

You can read the rest of this article at Beautiful! Fabulous! where my fashion articles are featured weekly.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome items! I did that too, no gloves or hats or ugly winter jackets, but now with freezing and snow in Illinois I try to get warm clothes but hey they have to look fab :)

angie said...

I love Fashion Fridays!

Us said...

Great picks! I was never one to bundle up either! But now it's COLD and I gotta look good! LOL!