Saturday, December 27, 2008

Product Junkie Approved: Sheer, Shimmer.....


I never leave home with out my Aveda Lip Tint in Peony! What I love about this product is that it is like a chap stick but has a bit of shimmer. I always like to have a bit of color on my lips and sometimes it just isn't practical to pull out a tube of lip stick when you are out and about. I also sometimes use this as a base under my lip stick or lip gloss. I love that I can apply it with out a mirror and it still looks fabulous. It is available in many shades, has sunscreen and is loaded with fabulous ingredients.
Do you have a favorite lip product that the Product Junkie should check out?

11 comments:

Unknown said...

Lip tints are just the best! They're nice and moisturizing but add a hint of color! Perfect for those days when your lips are too try for a lipstick or a gloss!
Great recommendation!

Bob and Jenn Peacock said...

I haven't tried this one. I am going to buy it today at the store and give a try. Now that I am on Accutane, I live on Aquaphor for my lips.

Us said...

I'm a lip tint junkie too! I love Bath & Body Works gloss and I also have some Mary Kay gloss that I love. But now I'm going to try Aveda!

Anonymous said...

I'll have to try it,I usually don't get lip tints but they are fun :)if I don't have a lipstick or lip gloss I usually just use Nivea lip balm.

angie said...

A lip tint sounds great, especially if I'm wearing my eyes dark. I'll have to try some!

JenEverAfter said...

Yes, yes, YES! Ohmygosh, you HAVE to get Sugar Lip Gloss by Fresh. The brand is Fresh, NOT Sugar. I've got Sugar Kiss right now and LOVE it! Buy it, try it, you'll thank me later!

Stacy Uncorked said...

I haven't tried this yet - I'm definitely going to have to check it out! Thanks for the tip! ;)

Mandy said...

What a great find! I'm going to have to get some of that!

Mary@Holy Mackerel said...

Thanksforthe info!I'llhave to give it a try. I got the Aveda hand lotion for Christmas, and love it.

Lorie said...

I will have to give that a try!

Proud Mommy said...

Right now, I can't go without my Mary Kay Lip Protector.....it does add some shimmer but no color tint. I may have to compare to the aveda one. Thanks for the tip!!