Thursday, May 29, 2008

Lost Season Finale is tonight!


I am a huge Lost fan and have to say it is always the first show I watch in my "Now Playing List" in Tivo.
Will we finally get some answers and what cliffhangers will they leave us with this season.
When the Oceanic Six are landing why does Jack say "If there's a question you can't answer,don't say anything. Everyone will think we are in shock" Why are they not being honest?
What will happen to Ben and Locke? Ben is so bold he just walks right into trouble and acts so calm about it. He is such a great actor. Do you think he really is a "good guy" as he has been saying all along.
Why did Claire walk off and why in the world is Jack's dad in the cabin with her? At least Jack now knows Claire is his half sister.
What has driven Jack to drinking and what did Kate do for Sawyer that time she was gone for hours.
Can they really move the island?
I could go on and on with questions. I love trying piece things together and want the answers but just want this show to keep going on forever.
Can't wait to see Lost tonight!
.

2 comments:

The Mom Jen said...

Oooh I can't wait!

Ali said...

I love, love, love this show. I never want it to end, yet I want to know all the answers. I think after it's all over with I'd like to re-watch it from beginning to end and say, "ohhhhh, of course, now I get it/!"