Thursday, May 15, 2008

Gifts for the Graduate




















I designed one of these necklaces for my niece since she is graduating this year. I can't believe she is already graduating it seems like just yesterday that she was just a little girl, and just yesterday that she was a flower girl in our wedding! Where does the time go???

Both necklaces are available in my shop http://www.klacustomcreations.etsy.com

I will leave you with some graduation quotes that I like:

Graduation day is tough for adults. They go to the ceremony as parents. They come home as contemporaries. After twenty-two years of child-raising, they are unemployed. ~Erma Bombeck

The tassel's worth the hassle! ~Author Unknown

Your families are
extremely proud of you. You can't imagine the sense of relief they are experiencing. This would be a most opportune time to ask for money. ~Gary Bolding


Hitch your wagon to a star. ~Ralph Waldo EmersonWherever you go, go with all your heart. ~Confucius







No comments: