Friday, April 10, 2009

Fashion Friday: Ditch Those Mommmy Jeans Please!!

Ditch Those Mommy Jeans
Ditch Those Mommy Jeans by klacustomcreations featuring GAP jeans


Finding a pair of jeans that fits is very challenging and so important since they are a staple in many wardrobes. I love jeans since you can dress them up and down. I just counted how many pairs of jeans I have in my closet that I don't wear, for various reasons and counted 28 pairs!!! I don't even want to add up the cost. I do want to help you find your perfect pair! You can read my entire article at TwitterMoms where I am a weekly featured contributor. Please click HERE and tell me if it was helpful.

What is your favorite brand of jeans???

11 comments:

Manic Mother said...

I love American Eagle jeans.

Proud Mommy said...

I like Gap, DKNY and Maurices.

Firefly@www.firefly-shop.org said...

I love jeans and have sooo many LOL most (if not all) are boot cut and most are from Gap or American Eagle and I have some from Paris Blues jeans!I have so many capris too!

It is hard to find that perfect fit but those seem to fit me the best so I stick to them...

Jo said...

I love whatever fits RIGHT! It depends on the season, the day, bleh - but I tend to aim for Gap or Old Navy.

Shannon said...

My current fave is the Sweetheart style from Old Navy.

blueviolet@A Nut in a Nutshell said...

I'm going to try that custom jeans thing and see what it says. But, it's a real challenge for me usually to find a great pair.

MARGARITA BLOOM said...

Ah, jeans! I do try on whatever will fit me...but I have some canyon river blues and paris blue jeans.

Jenni Jiggety said...

I am still searching for my favorite pair...

{ L } said...

LUCKY JEANS!!!! :) :)

Tena said...

I love my Paige, Joe and 7 jeans!!!!

Miko's Girl said...

My current fave is 7 jeans!