Friday, April 4, 2008

New Mother's Day Birthstone Necklace



















To My Mother
For all the times you gently picked me up,

When I fell down,

For all the times you tied my shoes

And tucked me into bed,

Or needed something

But put me first instead.

For everything we shared,

The dreams, the laughter,

And the tears,

I love you with a "Special Love"

That deepens every year.

Author Unknown

This necklace is available at http://www.klacustomcreations.etsy.com/

The Mom or Mama necklace is a 3/4 of an inch sterling silver disc that you can have either "Mom" or "Mama" hand stamped or one word. If you would like something else stamped please convo me and we will see if it will fit. The necklace includes up to 3 birthstone crystals or a pearl mixed with 2 crystals. The pendant hangs on a 18 inch sterling silver disc. Please indicate in the note to seller which birthstones you would like.

The following birthstones are available:
January: Garnet

February: Amethyst

March: Aquamarine

April: Crystal

May: Emerald

June: Light Amethyst

July: Siam

August: Peridot

September. Light Sapphire

October: Rose

November: Topaz

December: Light Sapphire

Your necklace will come with a beautiful Amy Butler card and a copy of the above poem. This makes a perfect gift for Mom.

No comments: