Tuesday, March 11, 2008

I Do....


Everyone is either getting married or having a baby? What a unique gift or a gift for yourself to show off that your big day is coming! Getting married is one of the biggest days of your life!
The "I Do" necklace is a sterling silver hand stamped disc that has the words " I Do" hand stamped. The necklace also includes a sterling silver engagement ring charm and a swarovski crystal that looks just like a beautiful diamond. The charms hang on a sterling silver 18 inch snake chain.
Artist note: The letters on this disc have been hand stamped one at a time. I do not use machines. The letters will not line up perfectly and are not meant to this is part of the charm that makes your piece one of a kind. No two pieces will ever be exactly the same. The letters have been oxidized/antiqued to make them stand out it will appear to be aged or slightly tarnished but has been given a good polish.
This necklace is available at http://www.klacustomcreations.etsy.com

3 comments:

Nadine said...

That's very lovely. You were able to get a great picture of it.

Tami @ Lemon Tree Tales said...

What a cute idea. I bet they would make a great gift to give as engagement or bridal shower gifts too.

Thanks for dropping by my blog the other day. Cheers! :-)

Anonymous said...

Even though I'm not newly engaged (celebrating 9 years of marriage next month), this would make a cute anniversary gift to remind me of our special day.