Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Something new....



Just a few new items in the shop. The Java Mama says it all, I can barely survive my day without some coffee, Martha from The Daily Grind suggested that I create a coffee inspired piece so a special thank you to Martha. This piece can also be stamped with Java Junkie if you prefer.

The Dance piece is perfect for the little dancer and instead of Dance can also be customized with a name.

Many more new pieces to come and I am working on a Twilight/New Moon so stay tuned!

Both pieces and many more are available in my shop Kristen's Custom Creations. Custom orders are always welcome!

4 comments:

Just Add Walter said...

can't wait to see the twilight/new moon one!!

I also can't wait for the movie to come out!!

Genny said...

Java Mama! I love it! I might have to put that in one of my posts and tell others about it. Too cute, Kristen!

maryanne said...

LOVE the dance necklace!

Brenda said...

How wonderful to have such a capable helper :)