Tuesday, October 13, 2009

ooey, gooey, good.....



Yum!



On Sunday I had a fair amount of work to do but Will and I took a break to bake some chocolate chip cookies. Chocolate Chip Cookies are so good when they are still warm.....ooey, gooey, good! I have to admit when baking chocolate chip cookies I almost always use the Ghirardelli Chocolate Chip mix, to me they are just as good as baking from scratch!

When you bake cookies do you make them from scratch?

Below are a few new necklaces that will be added to the shop, the tags aren't new just a fun batch I created for a customer.


Hand Stamped joie de vivre

Hand Stamped P.S. I love you necklace


If you would like to view my entire collection of hand stamped jewelry please visit Kristen's Custom Creations and custom orders are always welcome!

11 comments:

Liz Mays said...

I've only ever made them from scratch! Now you've got me wondering why.

Shannon said...

Nope, I've never made 'em from scratch. I usually use the Betty Crocker mix... or just the "place and bake" ones from Pillsbury!


(oooo... I really like the "P.S. I love you" necklace!)

Tam said...

This depends on my mood. Sometimes from scratch and sometimes not. It also depends on how messy I want to have my kitchen and how messy I want my helpers to be...LOL Have a great day!

2Wired2Tired said...

Looks delicious! I love the photo coloring at the end too. Very cute!

I like your blog. Found you on Mom Bloggers Follow Me Group. I'm now following and looking forward to reading more.

Anonymous said...

Yummy :)I mostly make them from scratch, only when I don't have much time or am not feeling up to it I make the Betty once :)

The Blonde Duck said...

You should do an ode to cookies and how I love thee necklace...

Amy said...

I love that little face at the end. I really enjoy your work.

AudreyO said...

I love making cookies. From scratch is absolutely the best.

City girl turned Country Girl said...

Will looks like he was having a ball!!! I prefer from scratch but sometimes I'm limited on time so I have to go a quicker route.. Maybe I'll make some from scratch soon since they sound so good now!

Thanks Kristen! I just might gain a few pounds now LOL!!

Ali said...

I usually make them from scratch but I like the place and bake ones too--you're right, they are best straight from the oven (AND a little underdone, too)!

Unknown said...

I only make cookies from scratch... my favorite cookie to bake is the Snickerdoodle. Mmmm. Got me thinking about making these now!