Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Something new in the shop....


Just added to the shop the Double Stacked A lot Of Love in fancy script font and the bottom disc has a hammered finish. I created this piece for my Mom, the bottom disc has my name and my brothers and the top disc has Will's name and my nephews name. I think it is a sweet generation piece but would also be perfect for a Grandma or Mom! I have one just like it but the bottom disc says blessed. You can find it in my SHOP.

I have many new designs I will be adding soon, so stay tuned and be sure to come back. If you aren't already please become a fan on Facebook, I run contests and share new designs.

3 comments:

MaricrisG said...

Love it! It will make a great Holiday present that's for sure.

Muthering Heights said...

I LOVE that! It's so gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

Love it!