Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Tuesday's Tribute

Tuesday's Tribute


The next several weeks I am going to be paying tribute to Mom's in honor of Mother's Day quickly approaching. This week I would like to pay special tribute to all Mom's who have had to experience infertility and miscarriage(s). I feel so lucky to be a Mom and for some including myself it has been a long road joining the land of motherhood. There were many times I thought I would never become a Mom and every single day I count my blessings and feel very lucky to be a Mom. I often think of all of those who are still enduring infertility and or miscarriages. So today I pay special tribute to all of those who have endured infertility and or miscarriage and to those who still are.

Until Midnight tonight I am offering FREE SHIPPING in my SHOP, please just use code "Tuesday Tribute" and you will receive a refund for your shipping.

Have you entered my contest for a free hand stamped necklace that you design, enter HERE.

5 comments:

Claremont First Ward said...

I think your work is fantastic, the deal you are offering is great.....and your words about infertility are so touching.

Anonymous said...

What a great tribute! I pray moms all over are blessed.
Thank you for stopping by my "place" today! :)

Unknown said...

Very nice tribute indeed! :)

Jenni said...

You're the BEST, Kristen!

Stacy Uncorked said...

You are such a sweetie! I definitely count my blessings... :)