Friday, April 10, 2009

Fashion Friday: Ditch Those Mommmy Jeans Please!!

Ditch Those Mommy Jeans
Ditch Those Mommy Jeans by klacustomcreations featuring GAP jeans


Finding a pair of jeans that fits is very challenging and so important since they are a staple in many wardrobes. I love jeans since you can dress them up and down. I just counted how many pairs of jeans I have in my closet that I don't wear, for various reasons and counted 28 pairs!!! I don't even want to add up the cost. I do want to help you find your perfect pair! You can read my entire article at TwitterMoms where I am a weekly featured contributor. Please click HERE and tell me if it was helpful.

What is your favorite brand of jeans???

11 comments:

Unknown said...

I love American Eagle jeans.

Proud Mommy said...

I like Gap, DKNY and Maurices.

Anonymous said...

I love jeans and have sooo many LOL most (if not all) are boot cut and most are from Gap or American Eagle and I have some from Paris Blues jeans!I have so many capris too!

It is hard to find that perfect fit but those seem to fit me the best so I stick to them...

AP Mommy said...

I love whatever fits RIGHT! It depends on the season, the day, bleh - but I tend to aim for Gap or Old Navy.

Shannon said...

My current fave is the Sweetheart style from Old Navy.

Anonymous said...

I'm going to try that custom jeans thing and see what it says. But, it's a real challenge for me usually to find a great pair.

Margarita Bloom said...

Ah, jeans! I do try on whatever will fit me...but I have some canyon river blues and paris blue jeans.

Jenni said...

I am still searching for my favorite pair...

Moore Minutes said...

LUCKY JEANS!!!! :) :)

Tena said...

I love my Paige, Joe and 7 jeans!!!!

Unknown said...

My current fave is 7 jeans!