Friday, April 3, 2009

Friday Fashion: Twitter Style

For the Twitteraholic
For the Twitteraholic by klacustomcreations featuring Old Navy sweaters

Twitter, Twitter, Twitter, it is all you hear about lately! Are you a Twitter addict? Do you Tweet? I love Twitter and also love birds so I couldn't resist putting together these select pieces.

If you aren't already following me on Twitter you can here twitter.com/klacustom
I follow back!

You can read the entire article at TwitterMoms HERE where I am a weekly featured contributor.

Happy Tweeting friends!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool :) love Twitter :)

Unknown said...

Neat stuff! I'm so addicted to Twitter!

Ali said...

I haven't twittered since November! I need to get back in to it!

Anonymous said...

Hi I finally figured out how to add my follow me button on my blog so I hope you will add yourself to it-- I am following you!!
Looking forward to it