Saturday, April 11, 2009

Product Junkie Approved: Balance and Brighten

I don't know if you are like me but many days I just do not feel like wearing foundation, yet still need some coverage. I have blotchy skin so I need something to balance out my complexion. The Balance and Brighten by Laura Gellar does just that, it evens out your skin tone and gives you a nice healthy glow. You can use this in place of your foundation. I have eliminated my powder and just use this as my base before applying the rest of my make up. When I would like more coverage I use a bit of foundation underneath my Balance and Brighten. I especially like that it isn't heavy and really has no scent, my skin feels clean all day. You can purchase Laura Gellar make-up at Sephora and Qvc. The Balance and Brighten is priced at $29.50 and comes in Fair and Medium, and can be purchased HERE.

Do you have a favorite product that you can not live with out?

8 comments:

kimert said...

I cannot live without my Bare Escentuals... can't pick just one specific product. But don't come into my bathroom - it resembles a small Bare Escentuals store. Ha ha

Proud Mommy said...

I love my MK mineral foundation so I can determine how much coverage I need/want for that day!!

Mary@Holy Mackerel said...

Looks like that's what I need, and I didn't even know it! Thank god they finally have a Sephora here!!

Anonymous said...

I also have days when I don't feel like wearing any foundation at all or any makeup at all! But when I do I have this Lancome mousse foundation that I love :)

angie said...

I need some balancing and brightening! I'll have to check that out, thanks the review!

Carrie Ella said...

Hi! I'm from the follow me club and am now following your blog.

http://maneuveringmotherhood.blogspot.com

Moore Minutes said...

I switched to Bare Minerals (by Bare Escentuals) last year and was in heaven! I LOVE IT!

Anonymous said...

That sounds like a nice product! Don't you hate wearing foundation in the summer too?