Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Pucker Up Teddy!



Over the weekend I was working on some new designs and was taking some pictures, when Will asked me if Teddy could wear a few of the pieces I couldn't resist and then when he kissed Teddy on the cheek well it made my heart melt, that moment reminded me why I love this kid more than all the stars in the sky.

The real credit for the hand stamped "I Love You More Than All The Stars In The Sky" necklace was inspired by a very special bloggy friend and I sure hope she likes how it turned out, it is one of my new favorites. I will be adding several new pieces to the shop this week but the "I Love you More Than All The Stars In the Sky" is available HERE and is perfect for Mother's Day.

11 comments:

AP Mommy said...

So cute!

Jennifer said...

These necklaces are so adorable!

Snowberry Creek said...

The picture of Will and Teddy is priceless! No wonder your heart melted....it is so cute and sweet.

kimert said...

Love the new star necklace! :)

Proud Mommy said...

That is so precious!!

Ali said...

That's so cute! Good thing you already had your camera in hand!

Anonymous said...

So cute :) and the new necklaces look awesome!

Dawn Parsons Smith said...

I LOVE the new necklaces! Will is just so precious with that teddy bear! This would make a fabulous ad!

(sending lots of people to your store today!)

Mary@Holy Mackerel said...

Adorable, and gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

They are beautiful!

Unknown said...

Wow, such great photos! Way to go, Will! I think you have a lil artist on your hands, Kristen!