Thursday, July 24, 2008

One day you are in, one day you are out!


SPOILERS... LOOK NO FURTHER IF YOU HAVEN'T SEEN THE JULY 23RD EPISODE of Project Runway!
I watch very few reality shows, Project Runway is one I just can't miss! I love watching the designers use their creativity and imagination to make such interesting pieces. Some pieces are really ugly but some are just amazing. I love the chatter that takes place when they are creating! Even though Suede in my opinion made an amazing dress he needs to drop talking about himself in the third person. It is a huge pet peeve of mine!
Here are some show highlights:
  • The challenge: Models got to pick the fabrics and tell their designers what they wanted their cocktail dress to look like. Some didn't do a very good job!
  • The fabrics must be Green or organic. Everyone seemed to pick brown silk.
  • The winner of this contest will have their dress sold on Bluefly.com
  • Natalie Portman was a guest judge, she is just too adorable. Natalie really liked Suede's dress and said she would wear it.
  • Heidi said she would wear Suede's dress if she was 10 years younger.
So the Winner is: Suede! Even though he is annoying he made an amazing dress! You have to appreciate the detail and creativity.
Who is out? Wesley, sorry Wesley but your dress was pretty bad! I always feel sorry for the loser.... Who likes to be kicked off of anything??
If you aren't watching Project Runway you really need to start!

3 comments:

Genny said...

I'm such a TV nerd...I havne't seen this show either. LOL.

Can't wait to get my necklace!

Ali said...

I love it when they have Project Runway marathons on the weekend!

Ms. K said...

I love Project Runway! Another one I love is Shear Genius! I adore bitchy hairdresser drama.