Monday, July 14, 2008

A confession....


I am in LOVE with the big brown truck! Anyone that knows me knows that I love to shop. It is a passionate hobby of mine. I know it isn't for everyone but I love it. Since I had Will I find it very stressful to go to the mall with him ,so my new love is finding deals online from my favorite stores. I also have most of my jewelry supplies sent via UPS so it excites me when I know some new supplies have arrived and that means new designs.
So you see the Big Brown Truck has become a dear friend. My UPS guy honks his horn a few times when he arrives (maybe he does this for you but just give me my moment and let me feel special)
Will calls it the "PPS" truck, and I don't have the heart to correct him. One day I was out with a friend and he said, "Look Mommy your PPS truck is over there" my friend said Kristen I think you have a problem.
What is your favoirte hobby or secret love or crush?

9 comments:

Petula said...

I have to admit when that brown truck shoes up I am like a teenager with a crush. FedEx too!Being in the media I often get product samples and books to review. My BFF in MD is always sending me surprises so I'm always stalking the mailman, the UPS guy or the FedEx carrier. So I definitely know what you mean.

Mail, mail and more mail! I love it... well, except for the junk and bills, of course! ;-)

The Mom Jen said...

I love love love personal mail...notes, letters, invites, postcards. Good [old-fashion?!] fun!

My "GPS" man as My Boy calls it, doesn't honk. I think that's extra special just for you!

Jennifer said...

LOL I am so happy to find I am not the only one with a love for the brown truck :-)

Genny said...

I'm with you! I actually am not much of a mall-shopper, but I love getting packages in the mail! Too fun.

Ali said...

Yes I know that I ordered them, yes I know that I payed for them, but it is always so exciting when UPS pulls into the driveway!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE when anything comes for me via, mail, UPS, Fed Ex, anything.
Um Kristen I think your UPS guy honks for just for you, because mine never honks at me :(

Clare said...

I love to get stuff in the mail...letters and packages. I love wedding invites, bridal shower invites, and all that fun stuff. The fed ex and UPS guys know my dog's name. I think that isn't good! XO, Clare

Kristen Andrews said...

glad to hear that I am not the only one that loves my big brown truck but I also love the mailman, fedex guy/ dhl etc. Anyone who will bring me my goods! I am w/ Jen I love personal mail also.

na said...

I love the UPS truck too...but my kids called it the PBS truck for the longest time. Our regular driver was of course the PBS man. Gotta love those little ones!