Thursday, July 17, 2008

Do you like everything that is Beautiful and Fabulous?

If you love everything that is beautiful and fabulous then please come join me at Beautiful! Fabulous! Beautiful! Fabulous is a online community which encompasses all that is beautiful and fabulous. You will receive up to date information on family, fashion, fitness, entertainment, relationships and much more! I am excited to announce that I am a weekly contributor on fashion so please head on over to read my article titled "I took the handmade pledge"

You will feel right at home the minute you join. The community is comprised of women supporting women, who want to have some fun at the same time.

Hope to see you over at Beautiful! Fabulous!

P.S. MEMBERSHIP IS FREE!

6 comments:

scargosun said...

Cool site. Thanks!

Unknown said...

Yay! Beautiful! Fabulous! loves Kristen...her contributions, her style & her jewelry! Beautiful post. Thank you!

Laurie Roskam said...

I love being a member of this site! You go girl! They are SOOO lucky to have you as a contributor! With gratitude, Laurie B.

JSP said...

Kristen,
What does membership entitle you to on Boutique Flair? Do have to sign up to access the site?

Anonymous said...

I love going to this site and checking out all the cool things they have on there.

Robin Honig Willens said...

Love your articles! So talented.
:) Robin