Tuesday, March 20, 2012

My Cup Runneth Over Bracelet New In The Shop



New in the shop the my cup runneth over bracelet. I designed this bracelet for myself, often my designs come from jewelery that I want to create for myself and then it finds it's way into my shop.

 I have more than enough for my needs and my cup runneth over. The my cup runneth over bracelet is so simple and sweet and perfect for every day wear or as a special gift for someone special.

The "My Cup Runneth Over Bracelet" is stamped on a 3/4 inch round sterling silver disc and is attached to up to a 8 inch sterling silver 925 grade chain link. The bracelet also includes a pewter tea cup charm, isn't it adorable? Please leave a note at check out with your bracelet length.

You can find the my cup runneth over bracelet HEREand the matching necklace HERE.

1 comment:

Bev said...

I have awarded you with the Lovely Blog Award. Hop on over to my blog to check it out!
Bev
http://www.preschoolerbusyhands.blogspot.com