Sunday, June 12, 2011

Tea Collection: Children's Clothing


Sometimes Will and I battle about the clothes he wants to wear. I love his independence and like to let me select his clothing so when we both agree on his clothing it is a happy day. Will and I both fell in love with the Tea Collection for children. The Tea Collection has clothing for boys, girls, and baby.

We had the great pleasure of receiving several items from the Tea Collection. What I love is that they not only offer trendy clothing for children but also high quality and great fitting items. Below are just a few items Will selected from their online shop, yes he personally picked them out, this boys likes to shop. I found the Tea Collection to run true to size and their size chart was spot on, the items washed up nicely with no shrinkage. Will tells me they are super soft and comfy, comfort is a must if you ask him. They surely are high quality items that provide a excellent value for your money, we are very impressed with the quality and cute factor!



Pirata Graphic Tee and Patch Pocket shorts

The Tea Collection has their Semi-Annual Sale running right now so be sure to check it out. I know one thing for sure I will be checking out their new lines every season and will also be shopping for myself in their women's collection.

Tea collection is available in department stores, select destination stores and of course online HERE.

Happy Shopping!!!

No comments: