Wednesday, December 2, 2009

play, play, play, play..... sleep


Thanksgiving weekend I spent most of the weekend working on orders and hubby and Will had a blast building forts, playing with lego and reading more Dr. Seuss books than you can imagine. On Saturday night I came into the living room to find these too sound asleep. I am so glad that they can spend quality time together since I feel a little guilty that I get to work out of the house and stop when I need to and snuggle up with this little guy. I also find that sometimes I get caught up in my work and need to slow down a bit and really appreciate my time with my little guy. I think I still can't believe that it is December!

Happy Wednesday... make it a great day!

10 comments:

sheila said...

Ahhh, so peaceful!

Liz Mays said...

That is just so sweet. I love how Will is snuggled into him.

Amy said...

That is just so sweet...

Stacy Uncorked said...

Awwwww! That picture is absolutely priceless! :)

Ali said...

Awww, I have a few pics like that around here too--sweet moments!

Olivia said...

Fun pic! And I love your jewelry!

Melissa aka Equidae said...

its a great pic!

Kelley said...

Couch snoozing is the best!
happy wordless wednesday!

Anonymous said...

Awwwwwww beautiful picture :)

Just Add Walter said...

that is just too sweet for words!!