Sunday, June 14, 2009

Featured Reader: Let me introduce you to...

La Dolce Vita

Hello friends Happy Monday! I hope everyone had a great weekend! I spent most of Saturday working on Father's Day orders and then Sunday cleaning. Do you ever clean and then wonder why it doesn't look like you cleaned.... oh yeah I have a 3.5 year old. I have also been watching the entire first season of True Blood and am hooked, I have stayed up way to late since I just can't get enough! Now on to my featured reader of the week!

I have the pleasure of introducing you the very popular Tiaras and Tantrums. There are so many things I love about Tiaras and Tantrums, but here are just a few. I love the photos of her family, the fashion posts of course, and the photos that give you a peek into her house, but that is just the tip of the iceberg. We also happen to watch most of the same tv shows. Go ahead grab your beverage of choice and get to know my friend Tiaras and Tantrums.

Blog Name:

Tiaras & Tantrums

Family:


I am married with three lovely children, a son who is 7 and two daughters (5 and almost 3)






How did you start blogging?


A friend of mine started a blog and sent me the link. That was the first blog I read and then I just ventured out and started to read more and more blogs and was pretty much instantly addicted. I started my own blog about 6 months later.



If you are a parent do you have a parenting philosophy?


Motherhood is all encompassing. It is for me, anyway. When my husband and I decided to have children, I became a stay-at-home mom - the stereotypical caregiver, counselor, educator, cook, maid, coach, nurse, disciplinarian, mediator, chauffeur, arts and crafts director and play pal. I chose this path and I look back with heart-swelling pride at the roller coaster ride of it all. I’m a blessed mother who can run a family and still manage to connect with the woman inside.



You will never find me without...... Blistek !!


Day job:


SAHM


Favorite Stuff:



Music: Pop

Food: Love veggies and Italian and loads of junk food!

Tv/ Movies: (I watch way too much television) Weeds, The Tudors, CSI, Lost, One Tree Hill, Brotherhood, Secret Diary of a Call Girl, Californication, Entourage, True Blood, Big Love, Survivor & Amazing Race (I so want to do this!)

Reading: I don’t really have time to read books too much anymore. But I love to read blogs and magazines.


If you had to wear a T-shirt with your favorite saying on it what would it be?


“Don’t Let The Tiara Fool You!”


Favorite stores to shop at?


I love Forever 21 and H&M for myself, will I ever stop shopping in the jr sections??


If you could trade with a blogger for the day who would it be?


Dooce.com only for the money though! Hee hee


Other good stuff:


I love to bake and eat what I bake even more. I love to scrapbook and feed my addiction to paper. I love to spend time in the sun, which doesn’t happen very often in this city. And I love to be with my kids, I really do!


Now be sure to leave some comment love for Tiaras & Tantrums


If you would like to be featured please send an email to klacustomcreations@comcast.net with a link to your blog.

10 comments:

tiarastantrums said...

LOVE IT!!!!!!

Unknown said...

I'm a fan of Tiara's just stopping by to say hello :)

City girl turned Country Girl said...

Well it was nice to meet her!! Her blog sounds great, I'm going to have to bounce over and check it out!!

Unknown said...

i am a big fan of Teresa's! She's got wonderful style! (Ever see pix of her house? Girl knows how to decorate!) And her kids are adorable.
Great feature!
:) Robin
cinnamon & honey

Jenn@ The Crazies said...

Yea!! I have been following her fr some time now and LOVE her blog!! Thanks for another great post!!

Anonymous said...

Love her site, cool feature :)

Keyona said...

I love finding new site's through your featured reader! Very cool! Maybe one day I'll be featured! :o)

Stephanie said...

I'm a Tiara follower and thought I would stop by and say Hello! Great interview:)

Liz Mays said...

She is such a sweetheart and her blog is always interesting!

Loukia said...

She is such a fabulous blogger - love her blog, and reading her posts and looking at her beautiful pictures! :)