Saturday, May 10, 2008

How did Birthday Cakes come about?


Well it isn't Will's Birthday but he thinks it is. Today it is my Birthday (don't even ask how hold I am)
Today my husband told Will it was my birthday and he said I should get a Lightning Mcqueen cake that they are the best, and I should blow out my candles. I have been so busy that my birthday really snuck up on me this year. Uggh another year older:(
To learn more about the history of Birthday cakes go here http://ezinearticles.com/?Birthday-Cake-History&id=586874

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Happy Birthday! Hope you have a great day.

Style Epiphany said...

Happy Belated Birthday, & Happy Mother's Day, Kristen!

My 5 year old thought I should have a Lightning McQueen cake, and he and his dad argued over whether they should get a Tonka birthday card for me ;) The joy of boys.

I also saw your Day Out With Thomas post. We are Thomas fanatics. We haven't done that yet. Glad you had fun! Great pics.