Sunday, January 6, 2008

Kristen's Custom Creations Awareness Jewelry

As a business owner I believe in giving back and have worked with many charities through the years, below are just a few of the awareness pieces that I have created.

The "Shine" necklace benefiting The Special Olympics of Michigan.

The "Protect" necklace benefiting the Hayes Foundation.


The "Patience" necklace benefiting Resolve.




The "Hope" necklace benefiting Autism Speaks.

The "Hope Speaks" necklace benefiting Apraxia Kids


The "Hound Lover" necklace benefiting Rescued Greyhounds, Michigan Regap


The "Live, Love, Laugh" necklace benefiting Gilda's Club


The "Turn Lemons into lemonade" necklace benefits Alex's Lemonade

3 comments:

Jennifer Ortiz said...

Oooo I love this. I would love to talk to you about creating one for pediatric stroke awareness. love them!

bear2care2009 said...

i love the hope speaks, i would so very much love to have it :)

Beecharmedandmore said...

What a great idea!!! You might want to consider STARS-kids You can find them at www.stars-kids.org My daughter was born with hydrocephalus (water on the brain) and she has had 19 surgeries to date (she is now 7 yrs old). Kristen, I know your mom. My son Jacob was in her after school program a while back. I work at Mystique and see her often! My chair is right next to Michelle's.