Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Wordful/Wordless Wednesday


Meet Miss Molly! My parents were on vacation and we took care of Molly for them. Will has been wanting to have a sleepover will Molly for a while now. Will loves Molly since she plays with him, follows him around the house, and in the morning will not come downstairs until he is awake. I think he has a bit of a crush on her. He kept screaming, "I love you Molly!" Poor Kane got his nose a bit out of joint and was happy when Molly had to go home, Will on the other hand was deeply saddened when Molly went home. I think Molly was also glad to go home after dealing with Will climbing all over her and hugging her non-stop!

7 comments:

Christy {SparklesandSpinach} said...

Aw, that is so cute!!!

MaryAnne said...

very sweet photo - adorable boy and a beautiful dog :)

PMKU said...

How cute! Happy WW

Kati said...

What a handsome little boy with a gorgeous dog!!

Happy WW!

Liz Mays said...

Awwww...he loves Miss Molly! I can understand how Kane might be a bit miffed. lol

tiarastantrums said...

hee hee - my kids are like that with my brother's maltese dogs! (who drive me nutso)

Jenni said...

Adorable!

Molly is a pretty girl!