Sunday, July 26, 2009

Featured And Something New....

We've Been Featured on MyShoppingConnection.com

Today Kristen's Custom Creations has been featured at My Shopping Connection HERE. I happen to love My Shopping Connection and am honored to be featured! If you haven't checked their site out please be sure to and check out my feature while you are there.

I also have something new in my shop! A very good friend of mine is expecting her third child and wanted a special necklace to brag about her upcoming bump and so the "Expecting" necklace has been created just for her and now is also available in my shop HERE. The "Expecting" necklace has been handstamped with my new lowercase fancy script font, has the birthstone for the month the baby is due and a tiny disc that has a set of sweet baby feet stamped. The best part about this necklace is that you can add a name disc or tag after the baby is born and continue to add to the piece.

Happy Sunday friends, enjoy the day!

8 comments:

Evie's Tool Emporium said...

Very innovative!
Michelle-

Anonymous said...

Congrats :) new piece is cool!

MaryAnne said...

Very cute - love this idea!

GypsyFox said...

OMG so super cute wow! makes me want to have another baby, just to wear this! lol

Adie said...

Cute! Another great creation. i am still enjoying mine!

Unknown said...

That is so adorable!

Shannon said...

How do you do it, girl?! Another cute creation... love it! And love how you can update it once the baby is born.

tiarastantrums said...

many congrats!! cute necklace!