Monday, July 20, 2009

Featured Reader: Let me introduce you to...

La Dolce Vita


Hello friends! I hope everyone had a great weekend, we had cooler temps in Michigan but still very nice. It is nice to turn the AC off and open up the windows for some fresh air. Speaking of fresh air, I always love Monday's since I have the pleasure of introducing you to a fellow blogger. I have the great pleasure of introducing you to Ershinta of Hans and Shinta. Ershinta is a exile living in the land of the vikings, you have to stop by her blog for some breathtaking photos and a peek at what it is like being in a new country as a newlywed. Grab a cup of joe and get to know my friend Ershinta!

Name:

Ershinta við Neyst of Hans and Shinta



Family:

Hans and I just got married a bit more than 3 months ago

How did you start blogging?




I moved to the Faroe Islands to be with my husband who is Faroese, and many of my friends and family were asking a lot of questions of about the Faroe Islands. So I thought instead of answering the same questions 1000 times, I might as well create a blog where everyone can go, and see for themselves.

What is your blogging philosophy?

Blogging has definitely taken a lot of my time, so right now I think I need to be careful with my time management. But the most important thing for me when I blog is to share my life here in the Faroe Islands first with my family and friends, and second to other people in the world.


You will never find me without......

a book

Day job: Stay at home wife =) I am waiting for my resident permit to come through, and till then I can't work

Favorite Stuff:

Music: gospel

Food: NOODLES!!

Tv/ Movies: I don't really watch TV, but I do love movies, especially the ones based on true stories. I also love the Lords of the Rings

Reading: I read pretty much everything, but I especially love those by The Thoenes (Christian novels).

If you had to wear a T-shirt with your favorite saying on it what would it be?

I make mistakes. God doesn't. He made me.

Favorite stores to shop:

Bónus - it's a local supermarket here that sells sushi and Thai instant noodles! Can't find them anywhere else in the whole country!

If you could trade with a blogger for the day who would it be?

Amel – she is an Indonesian married to a Finnish guy and is currently living in Finland.

http://ailema4ever.blogspot.com/



Please be sure to visit Hans and Shinta, I hope you enjoy her blog as much as I do. If you would like to be a featured reader please send me a email with a link to your blog klacustomcreations@comcast.net


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome feature :)

AP Mommy said...

How fun! What a great find. Off to check out her blog!

The Redhead Riter said...

That was nice.

:o) Hope you had a Happy Monday!

Hans and Shinta said...

Kristen, tusind takk fyri! (that's thanks a lot in Faroese =) Seriously, thank you so much! =)