Saturday, March 14, 2009

Product Junkie Approved: Would you like your manicures to last???


Many years ago when I use to get manicures my manicurist introduced me to OPI's Start to Finish. If you haven't tried this product it is truly amazing, it will extend your manicure and pedicure by days, I can even get a pedicure to last for about 3 weeks during the summer months.


The OPI Start to Finish is a Base Coat, Top Coat & Nail Strengthener. This single high-performance product fills a multitude of nail care needs. It's a 3-in-1 product! You apply it before you polish your nails and also as a top coat, it will give you amazing shine! The formula I prefer is the Formaldehyde Free Formula. You can purchase this at most salons but also is available here

This product is surely Product Junkie Approved!

Do you have a favorite product that you just can't live without?

9 comments:

Jennifer said...

Okay, I'm going to have to get this! Hopefully it'll get my manicures to last more than three days! LOL!

My most favorite product is Rosebud Salve. I know, I know, lip balms are personal, but this baby cures my chapped lips like nobody's business!

Jen @ tatertotsandjello.com said...

Great recommendation! I have a few items I can't live without. My favorite is L'Oreal lipgoss in smashed raspberry. Also Neutrogena helioplex 45+ sunblock. And Nare Essentuals mineral veil.

Thanks so much!

Jen

Jennifer said...

I'm not sure if I told you yet, but I have an award for you on blog. When you get the chance, come on over and pick it up! :-)

Anonymous said...

I never bother painting my fingernails. I'm a nanny and an office cleaner...the second they're painted they're already chipping!

Unknown said...

Oh yeah, that is some good stuff!!!
The worst thing about manicures is that they never seem to last. I usually chip them within a day. So I need stuff that really works!

angie said...

I love trying anything nail and OPI related. Loving my Seche Vite! I think it also helps with my polish staying on, and makes it shiny too.

Betty said...

This sounds like a great recommendation. I always look forward to tips from fellow mom's/gal friends. I can't live without my clinique pressed powder. I don't even need to use foundation. I love it.

Annie said...

I've given you an award! Head on over to my blog to pick it up!

Kendy said...

Good Content.

Today while I was surfing the Internet, I came across several interesting articles talking about UV nail lamps and how to use
them with gel nail application. I also happened to visit this site Gel-Nails and found amazing variety of pedicure kit which

I think is really cool. And what’s best above all is the super discount that you can get which is 50% and more also for most
of the products. I guess this is a great offer to grab as there is free global shipping also over a minimum purchase order. So if you are
looking out to save money after having spent on gel nails, then check out the great offers here. Maybe you may find much more than what you are looking for as I did.