Friday, March 27, 2009

Fashion Friday: If the shoe fits BUY IT!

If the Shoe fits buy it!
If the Shoe fits buy it! - by klacustomcreations on Polyvore.com

I don't know about you but I am ready to wear sandals, the weather isn't warm enough but it will be before you know. First I do need a pedicure even if I do it myself!

Wedge sandals are all the rage for the coming warm months and there is such a variety available from studded, jeweled, some with fringe and even a pair that has the look of a gladiator sandal. Which is your favorite?

If you would like to read the entire article it was featured over at TwitterMoms HERE.

Don't forget to enter my current giveaways in the upper RIGHT HAND CORNER!

TGIF friends, make it a great day!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would probably go with this one Kenneth Cole Reaction Arma Dare - Bark brown! Really cute :)

Kristin said...

I really like the Stuart Weitzman shoes with the Kenneth Cole's a close second.

~ICLW

Anonymous said...

I love sandals!!

ICLW

Faith said...

It's totally time for sandals -- thanks for the pointers! Happy ICLW.

~ Katie ~ said...

I love sandals- I wear them year round. Lucky I live in the warm part of Texas :) I really liked the pink ones.

ICLW

Stacy Uncorked said...

I love wedge sandals! I need to get some... ;)