Saturday, March 7, 2009

Product Junkie Approved: Hello Kitty


Have you seen the Hello Kitty products from Mac? I am already a fan of Mac products so when I heard that they had a full line of Hello Kitty products, they had me at Meow! The color I like is the She Loves Candy, it isn't the color that is pictured(I had some technical difficulties). The She Loves Candy is a light pink that looks great over my Mac Plum Dandy lipstick!

I loved Hello Kitty when I was a kid and it just brought back so many memories purchasing some Hello Kitty makeup!

The She Loves Candy is surely Product Junkie Approved and is the cat's MEOW!!!!

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Oooooh! I LOVE Hello Kitty! And didn't know about this specialty line. So very cool. Thanks for so much for sharing.

Anonymous said...

Awesome :) Stopping by from VGNO :)

Anonymous said...

hello kitty! Ahhhh....the memories!

Unknown said...

I love hello kitty! How cool!!

Jennifer said...

I love, love, love Hello Kitty! And for Sanrio and Mac to get together?! AGGGH! Loving it!

Love your blog! Came over from the Follow Me group at Mom Bloggers Club to say 'hi'. I'm so excited to follow you! Love all the products!

Cherrie D. Bautista, CEC said...

Hi Jennifer, I still love hello kitty! Your etsy stuff are so cute as well! Just followed you back (MBC-FMC group).

Dawn Parsons Smith said...

Oh heck yeah! I have to hit the MAC counter for my blush this weekend anyway!!! I am definitely checking that out!!!

Melodie said...

Hello Kitty - so classic!

I'm visiting via MBC Follow Me, lovely to join your crew of followers. I look forward to your posts and hope you'll enjoy mine too.
http://www.breastfeedingmomsunite.com

Anonymous said...

That's funny because my daughter still loves Hello Kitty. She even has a Hello Kitty rice maker! LOL

Betty said...

That is so neat. I love hello kitty and have nothing but mac's so will ahve to look for this. :)

Let me introduce myself.
Hi my name is Betty,
I'm a new Follow Me member from the Mom Bloggers Club and I'm now following your blog. :)