Saturday, January 24, 2009

Product Junkie Approved: A Perfect World

I have tried my share of daily moisturizers and am in love with Origins A Perfect World. I love that it has antioxidants and many natural ingredients that provide a nice amount of moisture without the heavy feel. I use this moisturizer year round and love it! The best part is that the price isn't outrageous, not cheap but not outrageous and a little goes a long way. A Perfect World is available at major department stores and at Origins. for $36.
Sometimes you can even get a sample of a new product and do a try before you buy, just ask!

Product Information:

New research at several major universities has proven that world-famous White Tea is among the most potent antioxidants, anti-agers, anti-stress, anti-smoke, anti-pollution antidotes. Now its perfect-protective powers are energized and optimized while skin is deeply moisturized. Ferment of Sugarcane acts like a mini-sparkplug to up skin’s ability to neutralize free radicals before they deface skin. Murumuru Butter maximizes skin’s moisture barrier. Rose Fruit Oil hydrates. Centella Asiatica firms. Vitamin C brightens and helps even out skin tone. And aromatic Orange, Bergamot and Spearmint fortify the feel-good factor. Keep your skin in A Perfect World™ 24/7.

Do you have a favorite moisturizer or skincare product?

7 comments:

Bee and Rose said...

It was meant to be! I have been skulking around trying to find a new moisturizer. Thanks for the heads up! I'm off to the mall!

Cinnamon said...

I love Origins! (Seriously, you and I could have the best time going beauty shopping!)
I've never tried this one but their other moisturizers are divine! Thanks for the recommendation!

Mary Moore said...

I'm going to give this a try! Thanks for the review. I am battling dry skin all the time, being the aged woman I am.

Firefly@www.firefly-shop.org said...

I use Clinique right now and it still seems fine,it's about the same price as the one you use...but now you have put the bug in my head LOL now I want to try this one :)

angie said...

I'm looking for a good moisturizer. Sounds like a good product!

Stacy's Random Thoughts said...

I use Clinique, but I'm always willing to try something new! :) Thanks for the tip! :)

Mary said...

My favorite is the Mary Kay Timewise line. I'm such a product junkie myself though that I have to try this.