Saturday, November 29, 2008

Product Junkie Approved: Fabulous Eyebrows

Having great looking brows can make all the difference! I love the Smashbox Brow Tech Kit to get my eye brows looking a bit more defined. Here is a tip; use a child's toothbrush (not a used one please!) to first brush your brows and then apply the matching powder and finish off with the colorless pomade to tame your eye brows. The set is priced at $24 and is available at Sephora.

Do you have a favorite eyebrow product or tip?

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't really use anything on my eyebrows, but I love brown eye shadow, LOL about the used toothbrush :)

Megan said...

I love smashbox products!! Great post!! I never knew about this particular product!!

Bob and Jenn Peacock said...

I will have to try this! I hate my eyebrows.

Terri said...

My eyebrows are dark enough at the moment :) but I do brush them in shape. It's the tweezing that hurts.

Proud Mommy said...

I hate my eyebrows. Maybe I need to get a NEW toothbrush....that could make all the difference.
I'll have to try this product or maybe hint to Santa.

angie said...

I don't know what's going on with my eyebrows, I just can't figure them out. Maybe this will help!

AUDREY {LIL' BOOGER BLOG} said...

you have been tagged by me! Go visit my blog!

Unknown said...

Oo I heart sephora, smashbox...and the comment about the used toothbrush. Lol!