Sunday, November 23, 2008

Feel Good Sunday: Inspire

So many people make an impact on our lives, but to me it is the Teachers that leave lasting impressions. I think back at the many teachers that inspired me. From my 2nd grade teacher Mrs. Helner who taught me how to write in cursive, Mrs. Zammit my 5th grade teacher who taught us about free enterprise and my coach in high school, Mrs. Reiter who inspired me to always do the right thing in life.

Who inspires you?

The handstamped "Inspire" necklace is available in my shop, Kristen's Custom Creations and makes a perfect holiday gift for the teacher on your list!

4 comments:

Proud Mommy said...

Alot of people inspire me but right now it is my husband. He is a policeman, which isn't always a glorious job. Sometimes it can be very depressing. But he goes to work everyday, signs up for overtime so he can give his family a good life. He is loyal, trustworthy and loves his family. You can't ask for much more than that to inspire you to do better with your own life/actions!!

Anonymous said...

My parents :) have always inspire me and even though everything in life wasn't always so perfect and easy they never let anything spoil my life or my sisters. They dealt with everything so that we wouldn't notice if we didn't have something or if things were tough for them :)

Jenni said...

My mom inspires me! She is so brave and strong...not to mention being a wonderful mother!

Tena said...

my mama inspires me, she is just wonder women in my eyes!!!