1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Gift bags, seriously whoever started this trend I Love You!
3. When do you put up the tree? Thanksgiving weekend.
6. Favorite gift received as a child? I can't remember Santa was always so generous.
7. Hardest person to buy for? My Dad, he loves power tools and I know nothing about what is good.
8. Easiest person to buy for? Will, he likes so many toys it is a piece of cake.
9. Do you have a nativity scene? No, I need one.
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Email??? Christmas Cards. I love sending and receiving Christmas cards.
11.Worst Christmas gift you ever received? One time at a work party I received hangers that had knitted covers with really ugly colors. . :(
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? Home Alone
Christmas? After Thanksgiving but this year I started early for Will.
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Never.
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Mashed sweet potatoes, cheesey party potatoes and Christmas cookies that I make (that is when I make them)
17. Favorite Christmas song? I love Christmas music but a few favorites are "Jingle Bell Rock", "I Saw Mama Kissing Santa Clause" and many more!
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer's? not
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? A Dalmation Dog Angel
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning.
Both but do not ever open all presents on Christmas Eve, we did this and it was a major disappointment.
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the
year? The lines at stores and that it is all over in one day!
23. Favorite ornament theme or color? I have ornaments from when I was a kid and they are treasured keepsakes.
Favorite for Christmas dinner? Turkey, Sweet Potatoes and pumpkin cheesecake of course!
25. What do you want for Christmas this
year? New Ugg Slippers, my old pair need to be retired.